Services and deliverables to be provided by the Vendor’s Personnel will include the following:
• Estimating and negotiating change requests; preparing change request proposals, and estimating resources and project effort to implement changes.
• Creating and maintaining project schedules (Work Breakdown Structures) using MS Project.
• Coordinating project schedules with internal and external delivery partners.
• Conducting project meetings (e.g. steering committee, team meetings), including issuing of agendas, reviewing minutes, and following up on action items with the project team.
• Generating and publishing project reporting (status reports with schedule information, milestones, dependencies, issues, risks, change requests, financials, metrics, etc.).
• Tracking of project change requests and reviewing the requests to ensure all impacts are identified and estimates are reasonable.
• Preparing project presentations and communications at the direction of the managers.
• Managing overall program/projects budget and expenditures.
• Supporting program/projects orientation for new staff and consultants assigned to the project.
• Transferring knowledge to designated Client staff.
• Regularly reviewing all actual expenses to budget, which includes tracking and monitoring of monthly expense accruals, and performing reconciliation of expenditures against budget. Creating and maintaining summary report of expenditures.
• Assisting in the development of Quality Management, Change Management, Issues and Risk Management Plans, Communication Plan, and Project Charter.
• Monitoring project deliverables and documentation for quality and ensuring standards are followed.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications
• Effective large-scale program/project management skills.
• Working experience with OPS Quality Management and Change Management processes.
• Ability to process project information with high levels of accuracy using OPS System Development Life Cycle Framework.
• Knowledge of, and experience with, planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling IT programs/projects.
• Experience in structured methodologies using Rational Unified Process.
• Knowledge of and experience working in Client.
• Knowledge of, and experience working with, multi-stakeholder complex environments.
• Ability to produce a variety of business documents (in MS Office) that demonstrate command of language.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
April 14, 2014