MaxSys is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, as well as testing
• Engage customers and information technology stakeholders to collect and document detailed business and information technology requirements
• Analyze business requirements against existing processes, systems, and data stores for gap analysis and recommended improvements
• Conduct analysis of business process workflow and outline alternative solutions considering benefits, risks and costs
• Conduct working sessions and use interviews to obtain appropriate information to develop solutions (e.g. one-on-one discussions, formal requirements gathering sessions).
• Translate business requirements and information gathering discussions into professional business presentations and other types of business documentation
• Identify and assess requirements and scope changes, liaise with IT partners to determine project impact, issues and risks
• Work with Quality Assurance to facilitate and assist with the development and execution of the testing requirements
• Mentor and develop other project team members for full transition as required
Skills and Job Qualifications:
• Excellent understanding of investment management concepts, processes and practices
• Knowledge of financial instruments including listed products, derivatives and structured products.
• Excellent understanding of techniques, tools and technologies pertaining to the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software solutions
• Excellent knowledge of requirements management concepts and processes supported by deep practical experience.
• Strong Analytical skills with knowledge of techniques and tools used for process mapping are essential. Overall end-to-end view of business processes and data flows to understand core business issues.
• Ability to identify underlying assumptions and constructively challenge them if necessary to ensure scope and requirements are clearly understood and documented
• Excellent communication skills including business writing and presentation skills
• A team player with strong relationship building skills
• Proven ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities and environments, ability to multitask and work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Track record of successfully delivering initiatives
• Experience working with requirements gathering and implementation of Investment CRM systems is highly desirable