MaxSys Vancouver is currently hiring experienced construction Labourers for our Clients in the greater Vancouver area.
The duties of this position may include:
• Cleaning of construction sites, building scaffolding, stripping forms, performing routine maintenance on tools / equipment, loading and unloading of equipment.
• Working with hand tools, moving materials on the construction site to needed areas, generally assisting other workers in completing skilled work.
• Some heavy lifting and physically demanding duties.
The qualifications required for this particular role include:
• Previous construction experience and 3+ years of work experience.
• Can work well as a team member or independently with little direction
• Exceptional familiarity of trade specific tools (i.e.: hammer, hand tools, drills, saws, measure tape etc)
• MUST have steel toe work boots. Gloves, safety glasses, hard hat etc. are assets as they are needed for most construction jobs.
• Own reliable transportation an asset.
You must also be healthy and physically fit, reliable, mature, punctual, motivated, and have good teamwork skills. Our client also requires for you to be bondable.
Location of work varies in the Lower Mainland and Fraser valley.
Pay is $11 to $15 per hour depending on skills needed.
Please have ready an up to date resume and 2 strong verifiable work references.
Please email your resume, cover letter to;