These opportunities can be full time, on call, temporary or contract.
The duties of this role will include:
• General site work, demolition & clean up duties, moving and using materials for construction etc.
• May require some heavy lifting.
• Some light construction/ demolition along with assistance and helping if necessary.
• Cleaning and preparation of work area
• Physically fit
• Have some to moderate experience of working on a site
• Willing to perform a number of tasks and chores
• Own steel toe work boots, high visibility vest and gloves
• Are a good team player and can also work well independently
• Have your own safety gear and can travel
• Are enthusiastic with a great attitude and strong work ethics
• Reliable, punctual and mature
• Have 2 strong verifiable work references
• Must be bondable
Hours of work can vary from assignment to assignment.
Pay starts at $11 to $15 per hour, depending on skills.
Please submit an up to date resume and cover letter. Successful applicants can expect a telephone screen and interview promptly.
April 1, 2013