The duties of the job are;
- Assembling and building furniture
- Cleaning and maintaining a presentable safe working environment
- Working with your team to meet production deadlines and increase output
- Ensuring products are assembled correctly and reach a level of satisfaction
- Be able and capable to work with other on a team
- Be able to make deadlines and hit targets for productivity
- Have previous experience working in a similar environment
- Have your own steel toed boots/ shoes and work gloves
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to inspect for flaws and errors
This position is to start by March, will be a Monday through to Friday position and will continue on full-time. Shifts vary depending on availability.
Please email your resume, work references and any other tickets/ qualifications you may hold to email@example.com
Successful applicants can expect a reply back promptly.
April 1, 2013