Duties of this role include:
• picking through green waste (compost, mulch, soil, etc.) to remove non-recyclable items (plastics etc.)
• cleaning unloading area
• working as a team to quickly and efficiently remove unwanted debris and garbage from compost pile
• lifting garbage bins (30-50lbs)
• Quick and efficient in a fast paced environment
• able to keep themselves occupied between truck unloads
• a positive attitude
• hard working
• okay with working outside in all conditions
• reliable and dependable
Personal Protective Gear:
• Hard hat
• High visibility vest
• Steel toed boots
• Dusk mask is optional
• Rain gear is optional but recommended
All applicants must understand that this is a dirty and sometimes physically demanding position, working with organic materials. You will be organizing and tidying compost, soil and mulch, assisted by heavy duty machinery.
No prior skill is required, but it is definitely an asset! The location is transit accessible with a 10—15 minute maximum walk from the bus stop.
The pay rate starts at $11, but will increase based on skill, speed and ability.
All interested please forward your resume to email@example.com, eligible candidates may expect a quick reply.
April 1, 2013