MaxSys Staffing is currently looking for 310T Bus Mechanics to work on a large fleet in the Kitchener area. Permanent Opportunities available for the right candidates.
Candidates will inspect buses for worn or broken parts, and replace or repair parts, engines, transmissions, brakes, exhaust and electrical systems. They will be required to use a variety of hand and power tools as well as computers and computer-aided diagnostic equipment. Also use welding machines, lathes and grinders to perform repairs. They inspect brake systems, both mechanical and air brakes. Bus mechanics clean and maintain tools, equipment and the shop.
* Journeyman 310T License / Red Seal preferred
* Willing to consider candidates of 1st – 4th Year Apprenticeship
* Must have related previous experience
* Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
* Good command of the English language (written/oral)
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all those interested however only those selected will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||August 24, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|