- Preparing more complex manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings and specifications
- Constructing basic architectural and display models, and three dimensional virtual models of architectural designs
- Assisting in the development of architectural designs
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years using AutoCAD software
- Possess significant experience in working with the PWGSC National CADD Standards.
- Experience in Data Collection and analysis
- CAFM Application
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Secondary school diploma is required (Proof of graduation will be requested)
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in a specific relevant discipline from a post secondary Canadian institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required (Proof of graduation will be requested)
Please contact Nicole email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. It is preferred that Candidates reside in the Ottawa area and be eligible to obtain a government issued security clearance. NOTE: The position may be staffed before the closing date of this posting. Thank you for your time and consideration in this process.
April 24, 2013