• must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in analyzing processes or practices with the purpose of documenting opportunities for efficiencies in Government of Canada internal service domains such as finance, human resources, material management, document management, case management, and/or information management from within the last eight (8) years.
• must have been actively involved* supporting at least one (1) Treasury Board submission or memorandum to cabinet through to final approval stages. This work must have occurred within the last five (5) years.
1. Planning and coordinating the activities of project personnel, internal customers, contractors and other support providers;
2. Producing draft plans and sections for incorporation into the project implementation plan;
3. Planning, directing and controlling the activities of a project team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
4. Planning and coordinating project management activities including financial, planning and contracting aspects;
5. Giving briefings on progress and concerns of project to senior executives at the Director General/Executive Director level or higher levels.
May 28, 2013