This position is working full time hours, leading into a permanent hire after adequate time is spent with the client.
Requirements of the position;
- be experienced and skilled in the task of demolition
- have adequate experience removing steel stud and drywall
- be comfortable working with a crew of 5+ people
- have a reliable vehicle/ competent with transit systems
- full safety equipment and basic hand tools preferably
- 1-2 years of demolition experience
- be reliable and trustworthy
- our client requires you to be bondable
- have a great “team player” attitude to work
- be able to lift 50 lbs.
Being fit, strong and energetic is essential. Supervisor’s will be reviewing punctuality, maturity and ability to decide upon permanent hiring.
Please send resume and cover letters to the email above. All will be reviewed, however only qualified applicants will be chosen.
May 31, 2013