• Assisting in the commissioning and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems,
• Assisting in the writing of specifications, schedules and technical reports.
• Building analyzing benches, particulate samplers and other testing devices.
• Manufacturing of wiring harnesses for testing apparatuses to be connected with computer interfaces
• Performing repairs and maintenance on electronic interfaces of the analytical equipment installed in the laboratory
Education: graduation from a 3-year electronics, electrical or electromechanical technology program
Security level: Reliability
Qualifications and Evaluation Criteria:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in n electronic technology environment
• experience in designing and fabrication of circuit boards and wiring harnesses
• experience is preparing specifications and technical drawings
• experience with electronics associated with computerized automation systems
If you have the listed skill set, reside in the Ottawa area and are interested in hearing about opportunities such as this submit your resume to email@example.com Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Please note this position may be filled before the closing date listed.
May 28, 2013