- Making existing PDF e-forms compliant with Techniques for WCAG 2.0 guidelines using Adobe LiveCycle Designer and Adobe Acrobat Professional;
- Re-design bilingual e-forms into separate English and French e-forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Test and verify PDF e-forms against tools to ensure compliancy with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Strictly conform to deliverables, ensuring the highest quality and following the guidelines predetermined by the technical supervisor;
- Efficiently document all correspondences and processes;
- Provide the technical supervisor with feedback and recommendations, as required;
- Periodically report to technical supervisor and project manager
- Must possess a college or university diploma from a recognized institution in a computer-related field or an acceptable equivalence.
- Must have 3 years of demonstrated experience in designing PDF electronic forms.
- Must clearly demonstrate that they have recently designed PDF e-forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Must also demonstrate a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Must have experience with WCAG 2.0 guidelines in designing e-forms.
- Must have experience in documenting correspondences and processes.
- Must be able to work on site.
Must hold a valid Government of Canada Security clearance to the level of Enhanced Reliability.
Please send your CV to Nicole email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. It is preferred that Candidates reside in the Ottawa area and be eligible to obtain a government issued security clearance. NOTE: The position may be staffed before the closing date of this posting. Thank you for your time and consideration in this process.
June 20, 2013