1. Create and update the list of participants.
2. Prepare the purchase order for the printing of course material and ensure quality control.
3. Setup classrooms and pick up the materials at the end of the day for each course.
4. Prepare electronic certificates.
5. Data entries.
6. Produce reports.
7. Other administrative duties as needed.
8. Electronic filing
• Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
• 1 year minimum over the last 3 years Experience in providing administrative support services in an office environment
• 1 year minimum over the last 3 years Experience with personal computers in a Windows environment and experience with the word-processing software applications Lotus Smart Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as with Microsoft Outlook e-mail application and ADOBE
• 3 months minimum over the last 3 years Experience in electronic filing..
• 3 months minimum over the last 3 years Experience coordinating logistics related to learning/meetings/conferences
June 25, 2013