Level: Senior (minimum 3 years experience)
Location: National Capital Region (NCR)
Language: Bilingual (French Functional)
Start/End date: Upon contract award
Duration: 48 weeks
Position that can not be staffed due to restrictions. A staffing Process was conducted but was unsuccessful.
- Within a helpdesk environment, answer phone calls ,emails, create and service accounts as they
relate to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and the Entrust Software in both official languages.
- Service requests for device certificates (VPNs), ssl certificates for servers. Also service specialized accounts for groups of people (roles).
- Conduct in depth troubleshooting of PKI, Entrust software and account management in order to assist the section’s SME or possibly replace them.
- Assist in writing and updating technical documentation for the website
- Participate as a technical SME in upcoming Projects as it relates to PKI first line help desk and the central registration authority.
- Providing business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Recommending and implementing complex security requirements
July 19, 2013