Language Required: Bilingual
- The candidate shall demonstrate a minimum of thirty-six (36) months experience working with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) in the past five (5) years;
- The candidate shall demonstrate a minimum of thirty-six (36) months effective writing skills, including summaries and routine correspondence;
- The candidate shall demonstrate experience with the Record Document Information Management System (RDIMS);
- The candidate shall demonstrate experience with CCM MERCURY;
- The candidate shall demonstrate experience with the administration of Visit Clearance Requests;
- The candidate shall have knowledge of the Department of National Defence; and be familiar with the military culture; and
- The candidate shall be capable of working independently within a fast paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail and adhering to tight deadlines
- Administration of the HCM/FELEX Visit Clearance Request Database in Excel;
- Preparation of Visit Clearance Requests and NATO Briefing Certificates;
- Dissemination of incoming and outgoing visit clearance request approvals;
- Liaising with Unit Security Supervisors from numerous Units and Ships within DND;
- Liaising with Company Security Officers from HCM/FELEX Contractor and Subcontractor companies with respect to Visit Clearance Request issues;
- Administration of the HCM/FELEX Project records in Record Document Information Management System (RDIMS) and shared drives;
- Dissemination of HCM/FELEX information using Outlook and CCM Mercury; and
- Provision of guidance on records management best practices to HCM/FELEX personnel.
It is important to include all your experience on the resume being submitted.
Only those who meet all mandatory experience will be contacted.
Note that this position may be filled sooner than the specified closing date.
July 2, 2013