STORES SERVICES PERSONNEL
• Must hold Valid Enhanced/Reliability clearance
• Languages: Must be bilingual in both official languages
• Successful completion of two years of secondary school or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience is required
• The proposed resource must have minimum 1 years (in the past 5 years) of experience working with MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, WORD).
• Safety training or current certification in – WHMIS
• To assist the Accommodation Officer with moving of office furniture, maintenance of allocated cubicle space.
• Moving commercial or government materials
• Packaging, shipping and receiving, inventory and order picking
• Performing warehouse duties
• Process in clearances and out clearances for members of DGMPD and limited clearances/access for personnel working in 105 Hotel de Ville.
• Follow Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) provided and assist in keeping SOPs current and drafting new ones for review by Chain of Command as required. Assist clients and liaise with DGMPD directorates and Project Management Office (PMO) in a timely and courteous manner.
• Create Personnel Files and Put Away (PA) all documentation in a timely manner.
• Provide guidance and assistance to members of the organisation with regards to the OR/ACCN All queries should be answered in a courteous and accurate manner, within 24 hours.
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook and Excel).
• Be proficient in the use of electronic records data management software similar to Hummingbird RDIMS (Records Data Information Management Software) used by DND.
• Be able to identify potential problems and provide sound and practical solutions.
• Be able to address concerns to the Chain of Command efficiently using concise and clear communication principles.
• Ensure security and safe use of resources. (Apply to all critical tasks).
• Other duties assigned by the Orderly Room Supervisor and/or the Administration Manager.
• Ensure dependability, consistency, timelines and quality of work. (Apply to all critical tasks).
• Acknowledge your errors. Take immediate action to resolve the situation and ensure measures are taken in order to avoid future occurrences. (Apply to all critical tasks).
• Provide documentation when required.
• The resource will be required to provide services in both English and French (writing, reading, speaking).
Only qualified candidates may submit their resume
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com
July 26, 2013