The main task facing the Human Resource General Officers is the planning, execution and control of general personnel functions in government departments and central agencies.
• Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behavior, social sciences or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required.
• Identifying issues and developing solutions
• Assisting in the analysis and formulation of organization development strategies
• Providing basic or general advice and guidance to managers and employees on Human Resource issues, policy application, processes and requirements
• Analyzing requirements and developing strategies and options to meet objectives
• Delivering personnel training programs
• Conducting research into various human resource issues
• Assisting in the development, coordination and implementation of HR policies, procedures, guidelines and information management systems
If you reside in the National Capital Region and possess all the mandatory criteria for this position, please submit your resume to Noor Ahmed via email at email@example.com
August 6, 2013