1. Graduate degree in epidemiology, public health, biostatistics, or a related discipline, providing sufficient knowledge and skills to do sophisticated analysis and interpretation of health related data.
2. Significant experience with data cleaning and analysis involving large administrative data sets or large, complex survey data sets.
3. Experience preparing publication-quality scientific reports or journal articles. (See note 1)
4. Substantial proficiency in SAS, particularly in data importation, data set development, computation of complex derived variables, linkage of large complex data sets, and data analysis of complex samples. (See note 2)
5. Proven ability to work independently.
2. Experience or training in health administration.
3. A doctorate degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, or a related discipline.
4. Past Military service.
5. Experience developing research protocols.
6. Experience managing complex research projects.
7. Ability to read, write, and speak French.
8. Experience presenting research at scientific meetings.
9. Experience publishing peer-reviewed scientific articles.
10. Proficiency in SPSS.
11. Experience with survival analysis.
August 28, 2013