Computer Website Support includes web maintenance, changing and enhancing websites or providing services such as the development of interfaces to connect web pages to departmental databases.
Duties require a strong knowledge of Treasury Board Common Look and Feel guidelines and W3 standards.
Typical duties may include:
- Performing HTML, DHTML, XML conversions
- Performing more complex web design
- Preparing Word, WordPerfect, PDF, Excel or Quattro Pro Spreadsheets, tables, charts and other documents required for web publishing using applications such as Homesite, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Snag it, etc.
- Performing changes updates and uploads and maintenance of the departmental web sites
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science, web design or other relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
Please note: Only those who meet these requirements may submit their resume. These positions may be filled prior to their closing date. We thank all those who apply
Please send your CV to Nicole firstname.lastname@example.org
October 11, 2013