• Source, interview, and select applicants for client requests (including IT related resources)
• Match applicants to client requests as per the related RFA/RFP
• Maintain database of qualified candidates by recruiting top industry talent
• Source for future job openings
• List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels
• Call applicants and perform phone screens and interviews
• Effectively evaluate candidates employment history, education, technical acumen and salary requirements
• Conduct formal interviews, check references
• Format documents such as resumes, CV’s, and RFP matrix
• Adhere to ISO-9000 policies and procedures
• Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools
• College degree, diploma, certification or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University required.
• Great attitude, positive energy, passion & desire to be successful
• Ability to communicate effectively with various types of people
• Able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced organization and learn quickly
• Industry experience (Sales and Recruiting) preferred
• Proven recruiting and staffing agency experience preferred
• Knowledge of government staffing process preferred
• Knowledge of information management and/or information technology is considered a very strong asset.
• Ability to read and understand technical RFP or client requests
• Ability to synthesize information and data
• Computer Skills: MS SUITES (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. It is preferred that Candidates reside in the Ottawa area NOTE: The position may be staffed before the closing date of this posting. Thank you for your time and consideration in this process.
September 20, 2013