Recruiting for similar future openings.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications:
•Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of two (2) year of relevant experience is required
• Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a government or private sector organization providing support and assistance (as indicated above) to Senior Directors, Directors and employees.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience with Microsoft desktop products, such as: Outlook, MS-word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Minimum of 6 months in the last five (5) years experience with document management systems (i.e. EDRM) and the government shared travel system (i.e. Travel Acxess).
• Minimum of two (2) years experience with the organization, orchestration and follow-up to meetings (bookings, invitations, minutes, action items, etc.)
• Must be bilingual, intermediate level in comprehension, written and oral.
• A secret security clearance is required.
Only those who meet these requirements may submit their resume.
**Please note that this position may be filled sooner than the specified closing date.**
If you meet these qualifications, please forward your resume to Elizabeth Gray: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 7, 2013