Computer Website Support includes web maintenance, changing and enhancing websites or providing services such as the development of interfaces to connect web pages to departmental databases.
Duties require a strong knowledge of Treasury Board Common Look and Feel guidelines and W3 standards.
Performing HTML, DHTML, XML conversions
- Performing more complex web design
- Preparing Word, WordPerfect, PDF, Excel or Quattro Pro Spreadsheets, tables, charts and other documents required for web publishing using applications such as Homesite, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Snag it, etc.
- Performing changes updates and uploads and maintenance of the departmental web sites
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science, web design or other relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience is required
Please send your qualifying CV to Joanne at Wesley@maxsys.ca
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted. It is preferred that Candidates reside in the Ottawa area and be eligible to obtain a government issued security clearance. NOTE: The position may be staffed before the closing date of this posting. Thank you for your time and consideration in this process.
November 11, 2013