The primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Ensure that all technical components of the work plan are successfully achieved
• Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that improve the system and/or minimize risk regarding the integrity of data and delivery of service
• Ensures that the application, integration, infrastructure and security architectures are designed to meet evolving requirements, standards for reliability, scalability and availability
• Participate in code reviews, product management discussions and strategic planning sessions as related to development.
• Provide testing sign off on all releases provided by vendor
• Develop all technical documents required
• Liaise/coordinate network related tasks
• Ensure compliance with standards and agreed upon architecture
• Validate the quality of deliverables provided by vendor
• Ensure technical compliance by the vendor to the contract
• Work with the site interface analysts and the vendor resources to test and implement the HL7 interfaces (ADT, Orders, Results & Exams)
• Work with the Hub/Spoke interface analysts and PACS specialists to test and implement the conversions required to populate the Patient Longitudinal Record
• Work with the HUB integration resources to perform Connectivity / Unit / Scenario / Volume Testing
• Represent the team provincial technical meetings.
• 100% dedication to the project
• Meetings will be scheduled as required in LHINS 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12. However, the home office will be in the Toronto Downtown area.
Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years IS/Technical experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience working with integration of complex multi-vendor solution integration projects
• Technical expertise within a RIS/PACS environment
• Experience with network troubleshooting & security configuration.
• Experience with desktop integration and HL7 integration.
• Experience with the DICOM protocol
• Experience with IHE profiles related to Cross Document Sharing (ATNA, CT, XCA, XDM, XDS.b, XDS-I, Pix, PDQ) as well as other Radiology profiles as applicable.
• Excellent knowledge of Security and Technical Standards
• Detailed understanding of Client Registries, Document Registries, Consent Registries, User Registries, Provider Registries, Location Registries and Terminology Registries.
• Experience and knowledge of eHO and CHI deliverables and processes an asset
• Experience and knowledge of other provincial initiatives such as DICS and HIAL an asset
December 4, 2013