?MaxSys is currently looking for an Admin Assistant, Intermediate for our Federal Client.
· Secondary school diploma is required
· Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience is required
· Successful completion of courses in administration (business, office, public, etc), financial management, business or related field, at the secondary school level or from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience may be required
The resource will be called up to perform the following duties:
· Schedule meetings
· Make room reservations and ensure that required technical requirements are met.
· Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, presentations and other non-sensitive documentation.
· Prepare meeting minutes for review and approval by Manager and Committee members and track Forward Agenda items.
· Distribute documents to Committee members secretarially.
· Assist Director with administrative duties.
· Undertake and complete a variety of tasks related to supporting the team on Stakeholder Engagement for the Web Renewal Initiative
Language: Bilingual Intermediate
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|