?MaxSys is seeking an Intermediate Admin Assistant, with reliability clearance. Unilingual opportunity.
1. Must clearly demonstrate4 monthsexperience working within Government of Canada within the past 1year.
2. Must clearly demonstrate1 year experience within the past1 years of basic office management and a basic understanding of TB administrative practices, policies and directives.
3. Must clearly demonstrate4 months experience within the past1 year of working in Microsoft outlook.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
· Inputting, processing and updating data
· Routing correspondence and maintaining tracking systems
· Managing daily office operations, coordinating agendas/calendars, information tracking boards
· Answering the telephone, taking messages, and passage of information
· Performing document and file management functions
· Photocopying, scanning, faxing of documents
· Consolidation of reports in excel and/or word
· Scheduling and organizing calendar through MS Outlook
· Maintaining office equipment
· Maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering when required
· Working on SharePoint to organize and display information
· Archiving and filing correspondence
· Carrying out general office administrative tasks
· Capture information using an electronic tracking system
· Using electronic reference tools for the purposes of researching and resolving client inquiries
· Preparing reports and replies to requests for information
If your CV can demonstrate all of the above, please contact Pamela: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note Only Qualified resources will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||May 26, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|