?MaxSys Staffing & consulting is seeking an Intermediate Administrative Assistant. This is a unilingual opportunity and requires a valid Reliablity security clearance.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 4 months experience working within Government of Canada within the past 1year.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience within the past 5years of basic office management, or 4 months in the past year, and a basic understanding of TB administrative practices, policies and directives.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 4 months experience within the past 1 year of working in Microsoft outlook.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
· Inputting, processing and updating data
· Routing correspondence and maintaining tracking systems
· Managing daily office operations, coordinating agendas/calendars, information tracking boards
· Answering the telephone, taking messages, and passage of information
· Performing document and file management functions
· Photocopying, scanning, faxing of documents
· Consolidation of reports in excel and/or word
· Scheduling and organizing calendar through MS Outlook
· Maintaining office equipment
· Maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering when required
· Working on SharePoint to organize and display information
· Archiving and filing correspondence
· Carrying out general office administrative tasks
· Capture information using an electronic tracking system
· Using electronic reference tools for the purposes of researching and resolving client inquiries
· Preparing reports and replies to requests for information
If your CV can demonstrate all of the above, please contact Pamela:email@example.com
Please Note that Only Qualified resources will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|