**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
· Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution is required or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience in a relative field is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Coordinating activities of ATIP team members
· Coordinating the preparation of sensitive or complex Privacy Impact Assessments
· Coordinating the updating of departmental contributions to Info Source
· Providing recommendations regarding the exemption or exclusion of sensitive information
· Conducting, coordinating and managing consultations with various Federal Departments and Agencies
· Coordinating the defence of decisions on complaints submitted to the Information or Privacy Commissioner
· Providing advice and guidance to senior management, departments and agencies
· Performing detailed quality control on a wide variety of documents produced by ATIP teams, including requests, information disclosures, guidelines and workplace tools
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|