?MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Clerk, Records Management Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum offive (5) years of experience providing records management services is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Providing guidance and training to staff in the delivery of records management functions
· Assigning tasks
· Recommending and participating in developmental and training opportunities
· Organizing work and resolving problems
· Executing the processes for efficient records management
· Researching internal and external sources to resolve complex problems
· Applying sampling and quality control guidelines to monitor work performance
· Verifying guideline compliance and maintaining data base integrity
· Developing internal service delivery methods, tracking or reporting tools and monitoring their implementation for consistency and maintaining data base integrity
· Administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
· Assisting in the preparation of operational budgets and budget forecasts
· Monitoring administrative programs
· Developing, maintaining and updating systems and procedures
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|