**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Communications Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, in a relevant field, is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Coordinating the planning and implementation of strategic communication plans
· Coordinating communication functions
· Coordinating the efforts of a communications team
· Coordinating the preparation and presentation of educational and publicity programs
· Coordinating the development and editing of content and style of Internet and Intranet sites
· Co-coordinating special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
· Coordinating interviews and news conferences
· Acting as spokesperson and answering written and oral inquiries
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|