MaxSys is currently looking for an Advanced Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 7 years in supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or more recent operating system environments with a minimum of 10 servers.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 7 years in systems administration including managing operating systems, application and database servers and resolving hardware and network software problems.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 7 years in Microsoft Active Directory, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), and using enterprise-wide ticket-based service management system and enterprise-level network system monitoring tools.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 7 years in installing and configuring application server software, relational database system software, firewalls, and enterprise-level back-up software.
5. Must clearly demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of experience within the past 5 years in operating system programming languages (Batch, Linux and/or Windows Powershell).
Work cooperatively with Department of National Defence (DND) team members and other contracted IT professionals in the provision of system admin services for the day-to-day operational support of the Revised Pay System for the Reserves (RPSR);
Participate in team meetings, working group sessions, briefings, and presentations;
Conduct IT knowledge transfer to DND technical staff;
Identify risks to the RPSR system and provide recommendations to manage risks;
Assist in creating and maintaining RPSR system documentation;
Assist DND technical staff in ensuring the continuous daily operation, stability, and configuration of RPSR and all related networks;
Assist DND staff in identifying and monitoring backup and restore procedures;
Perform and document network performance monitoring and tuning with respect to server and client central processing unit utilization, disk space, disk input and output, throughput, network loading, memory utilization and file management.
Management of Operating System and software patches.
Assist DND staff in developing and implementing RPSR network configuration changes for to improve overall performance;
Assist DND system administration in providing technical support to RPSR users;
Participate in RPSR equipment audits; and
Other duties within the scope of the requirement.
Security Clearance: Secret
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 19, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|