MaxSys is currently looking for an Advanced Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Significant* experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012; and Hypervisor VMs with a minimum of 10 or more servers; and resolving hardware and network software problems.
2. Significant* experience using PowerShell to install and manage Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012; and using Hypervisor VMs.
3. Recent* experience using SQL technologies such as MS SQL Server; SQL Developer; or PL/SQL to communicate with Oracle 11g or JDBC-enabled databases.
4. Significant* experience in network operations including installing and managing AD, DNS, and DHCP; pfSense firewall; operating systems; application and database servers; and resolving hardware and network software problems.
5. One valid certification of the following certifications is required: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or MCSE Server Infrastructure
*Recent: Minimum 3 years of experience within the last 5 years, where duties were a daily occurrence
*Significant: Minimum 5 years of experience within the last 7 years, where duties were a daily occurrence
Work cooperatively with Department of National Defence (DND) team members and other contracted IT professionals in the provision of system admin services for the day-to-day operational support of the RPSR Revised Pay system for the Reserves;
Participate in team meetings, working group sessions, briefings, and presentations;
Conduct IT knowledge transfer to DND technical staff;
Identify risks to the RPSR system and provide recommendations to manage risks;
Assist in creating and maintaining RPSR system documentation;
Assist DND technical staff in ensuring the continuous daily operation, stability, and configuration of RPSR and all related networks;
Assist DND staff in identifying and monitoring backup and restore procedures;
Perform and document network performance monitoring and tuning with respect to server and client central processing unit utilization, disk space, disk input and output, throughput, network loading, memory utilization and file management.
Management of Operating System and software patches.
Assist DND staff in developing and implementing RPSR network configuration changes to improve overall performance;
Assist DND system administration in providing technical support to RPSR users;
Participate in RPSR equipment audits; and
Other duties within the scope of the requirement.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||February 6, 2019|
|Experience Required||5+ years|