MaxSys is currently looking for an Advanced Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institute, with minimum of five years of relevant experience is required.
2. Demonstrate recent experience providing architectural design and engineering support to implement Federated Mission Networking (FMN) compliant classified networks.
3. Demonstrate recent experience leading or participating in Federated Mission Networking Working Groups such as Coalition Interoperability Assurance and Validation (CIAV) or other FMN engineering working groups.
4. Demonstrate extensive and recent experience in providing design and engineering support towards the implementation of Five Eyes (FYEY) compliant networks at the classified level. Participation on any multinational exercise in support of these networks is highly desired.
5. Demonstrate extensive and recent experience in providing design and engineering towards the implementation of network security devices such as firewalls in a classified military network. The experience should include engineering and design of mitigating measures for security compliance as a result of regular Vulnerability Assessments.
1. Perform the role of Lead Network Engineer for the deployment of the Canadian Deployed Mission Networking (CDMN) instances.
2. Provide technical expertise for the completion and submission of Joining Information Forms such as NATO PJIFs.
3. Prepare all network diagrams for Core Enterprise (CES) Services as well as Functional Area Services (FAS).
4. Participate in planning conferences for Joint Military Exercises such as STEADFAST COBALT and TRIDENT JUNCTURE.
5. Provide onsite support to Joint exercises such as STEADFAST COBALT and TRIDENT JUNCTURE. Assess the CDMN capability service changes to ensure interoperability is maintained or improved within the FMN capabilities.
6. Conduct a tailored suite of pre-joining interoperability assessments regarding Canadas ability to federate and contribute to collective FMN capabilities.
7. Participate in the assessment of TTP with respect to their impact upon interoperability and mission execution.
8. Assess FMN service changes to ensure interoperability is maintained or improved within the FMN capabilities.
9. Prepare interoperability data and test reports (capabilities, limitations, operational impacts, recommendations, metrics, etc.) that are accessible at the appropriate classification level.
10. Provide recommendations for coalition interoperability improvement across the FMN framework.
11. Support development of the Verification and Validation policy for FMN.
Language: Bilingual Intermediate
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||December 4, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|