MaxSys is currently looking for an Advanced Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years conducting technical studies to produce technical options, validate and assess options, recommended option and assess technical risks.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years as a Project Director or Project Manager or staff thereof in which work involved leading the development of items such as producing; system design requirements, system design specifications, system interface requirements and system interface specifications.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years Generate test (functional and performance) plans/procedures, conduct test(s) according to test plan and produce associated test report(s).
4. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years experience within the past 5 years with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
5. Must have a degree from a recognized university in one of the Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields of study
1. The Contractor shall be tasked to provide advisory services on an as and when requested basis that may include but not be limited to the activities related to support Naval Information System (NavIS) systems/equipment. Please note that for the duration of the Contract, systems/equipment may be added or deleted.
2. The Contractor shall clearly indicate the work performed and/or effort expended for each system in monthly reports. Specific tasks may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
a. Conduct technical studies to produce technical options, validate and assess options, recommended option and assess technical risks;
b. Conduct preliminary and critical design reviews;
c. Produce system design requirements and system design specifications;
d. Produce system interface requirements / specifications;
e. Build, configure and test Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (VXRail and Cisco Nexus) with software-defined data center (vCloud Suite 2017 advanced and vSphere, vCenter, vSAN and NSX);
f. Build, configure and test system monitoring (vRealize Operations);
g. Build, configure and test self-service application provisioning (vRealize Automation);
h. Generate test (functional and performance) plans/procedures, conduct test(s) according to test plan and produce associated test report(s);
i. Preparing space and weight budgets for hardware installations;
j. Conduct planning meetings related to the design, application management and support of subsystems;
k. Track and record system and equipment configuration status and/or conformance;
l. Develop and assess maintenance strategies, plans and support requirements;
m. Develop and deliver demonstration sessions for each of the following cities: Halifax NS, Esquimalt BC and the National Capital Region.
3. The Contractor will be required to actively participate in the overall management of all related activities and will be directly responsible for the effective supervision and coordination of the efforts of its personnel so as to minimize the management effort required of DND.
4. The Technical Authority (TA) shall be able to contact the contractor during business core hours. The contractor shall return any call from the TA within 24 hours.
5. The Contractor shall be responsible for the pick-up and delivery to the TA of all correspondence, data, tasking, etc.
6. The Contractor shall be responsible for all work produced under the Contract, including completeness, accuracy and adherence to all relevant safety and environmental regulations, rules and good practices.
7. The Contractor shall maintain an electronic library of work in progress, delivered items and review comments, and shall perform version control.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||August 8, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|