**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Editor Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, in a English, writing, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Reading and evaluating manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and conferring with more junior editors regarding changes
· Planning and maintaining production schedules for publications
· Reviewing and approving proofs submitted by composing room
· Initiating or approving editing of articles, handbooks, manuals, and Web site content productions
· Coordinating activities of other editors
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|