Classification: General Clerk, Advanced
Clearance Level: Enhanced Reliability
Start & End Date: August 28th, 2017 November 3rd, 2017
Length of Contract: 10 weeks
– Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience
– Minimum of five years of relevant experience
– Operating the scanner using OCR Any Doc Scanning Software User Interface. The scanner will be taught if the clerk is unfamiliar with its use.
– Processing, filing and archiving (PERs & 728 forms).
– Performing database searches (PER & doc search) within EXCEL and PERMON. Training will be provided as required.
– Preparing e-mails, memorandums, letters and other documents
– Using the CFTPO system to create and amend taskings. CFTPO will be taught if the clerk is unfamiliar with the program
– Miscellaneous clerical duties including making photocopies, labels & correspondence tracking.
Please send your resume to Brooke Gunn at
Only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date.
|Application Deadline||September 29, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Education Required||High School|