?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Health Sciences, Epidemiologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Undergraduate degree in epidemiology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
· Graduate degree in epidemiology, public health, or science, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Coordinating the activities being conducted in various research projects, studies, etc
· Performing strategic planning and development of research projects, studies, etc.
· Advising senior officials on the potential impact of research project, studies, etc. on current and proposed programs and policies
· Advising senior officials on the results of investigations into disease outbreaks and the potential impact of such an outbreak
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|