**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Human Resources, Classification Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, social sciences or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Reviewing benchmark decisions and advising senior staff of their resulting impact on classification decisions
· Advising or debriefing employees of the status with regard to sensitive classification actions
· Coordinating departmental classification strategies
· Coordinating classification committees
· Advising senior official regarding classification activities
· Coordinating training in classification policies and priorities
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|