**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Human Resources, Staffing Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Making recommendations to the screening, recruiting, hiring and termination policies
· Addressing areas of concern such as retention, under-representation and shortages
· Leading and supporting recruiting initiatives to creatively source for candidates
· Advising employees and management personnel regarding Human Resource policies
· Developing or revising screening, recruiting, and hiring policies
· Coordinating recruitment campaigns
· Implementing creative sourcing strategies as needed for difficult-to-fill positions
· Educating managers on legal implications in hiring
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|