**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Library Technician Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, archival studies, library science or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Researching information and electronic data processing systems in support of the planning, design, development and maintenance of library systems and services
· Assisting in systems analysis of computerized library systems
· Conducting research on telecommunications and information technology which is relevant for the provision of library services
· Assisting in the development of the library collection
· Assisting in the development of online resources
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|