**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Media Monitor for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
· Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree, in communication, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Analyzing publication summaries from more junior media monitors
· Providing media summaries that highlight key trends and noteworthy reports to senior officials
· Coordinating with senior officials or management to ensure quick and effective responses to all media requests
· Coordinating the preparation of notes and responses used to prepare spokespersons prior to media interviews
· Coordinating activities of more junior media monitors
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|