**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Program Administration for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
· Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree in a relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Developing strategic, business and operational plans with senior officials
· Coordinating the development and implementation of programs and services
· Assisting in the formulation of strategic and corporate priorities and objectives
· Consulting with internal and external clients on a regular basis to discuss strategic issues
· Anticipating trends and developments in major high profile projects
· Providing advice on program-related issues, trends and strategic directions to internal and external clients
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|