MaxSys is currently looking for an experienced Program Administrator for our federal client.
Classification: Program Administration
Clearance Level: Secret
Start & End Date: October 10th, 2017 to August 31st, 2018
Contract Length: Approx. 48 weeks
– Secondary school diploma
– Certificate, diploma or degree in a relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution
– Must clearly demonstrate 10 years of IM/IT Project Management experience within the last 15 years.
– Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience in developing IT project plans within the last 15 years.
– Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience in a IT Project Manager role leading a multi-disciplinary team
– Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience in leading agile IM/IT projects from project initiation to project closure within the last 10 years.
– Development of performance metrics and/or standards that could be applied during the implementation of any initiatives, project or support activities;
– Coordinate and liase between Business Clients/Stakeholders, IT Team and SSC on development and project implementation activities.
– Manage high profile IM/IT Projects.
– Deliver Project Management documentation, such as project charter, project plan, project status reports, etc.
– Monitor project risks and provide advice and direction on project related issues, to internal and external clients.
Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted*
*Position could be filled prior to closing date*
|Application Deadline||October 20, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|