?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Project Administrator Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum offive (5) years of project administration experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Setting up projects, execution and control
· Assisting in the negotiating project details (e.g. contact details, organization charts and contractual details)
· Providing administrative expertise in the management of projects, including strategic planning and analysis
· Overseeing the set-up and maintenance of project management tools as required
· Overseeing the preparation of briefing notes, reports and presentations
· Performing project evaluation
· Conducting research and analysis with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Liaising with management on matters of mutual interest
· Providing input to management in support of particular projects
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|