**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Advanced Scientific, Biologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Undergraduate degree in biology, microbiology, botany, zoology, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
· Graduate degree in biology, microbiology, botany, zoology, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum often (10) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Planning and conducting a specific study, experiment or research projects
· Coordinating the performance of specific studies, experiments and research projects required as part of a broader project
· Coordinating field studies
· Coordinating the activities being conducted in various studies, experiments or research projects
· Performing strategic planning and development of studies, experiments or research projects
· Advising senior officials on the potential impact of studies, experiments or research projects on current and proposed programs and policies
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|