MaxSys is currently looking for an Advanced Special Advisor for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 10 years experience as an information management consultant which includes providing advice, guidance and support to Government of Canada departments.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the last 10 years developing Information Architect in the Government of Canada.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 2 years experience within the past 5 years in designing, and implementing Role Based Access Control security models.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 2 years experience within the past 5 years in participating in the creation of a standard folder structure and standard permission model for the GCDOCS (OpenText Content Server) solution and ensuring that the structure meets both recordkeeping requirements, end users needs and is aligned with the clients Enterprise Information Architecture.
5. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience in performing analysis and developing a comprehensive function-based file structure.
Duties:Gather requirements to create a standard GCDOCS folder structure model and standard group and permission model for the various DND/CAF business units.Work with the business units to identify metadata requirements. Provide technical expertise and guidance on GCDOCS implementation and provide advice and guidance to the in-service support.Document all processes and procedures.Develop and document best practices and procedures.Document lessons learned.Provide regular status report Provide advice and guidance to the training team.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|