Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Core Java (3-5 years experience)
2) C++ (3-5 years experience)
3) XML (3-5 years experience)
4) SQL queries (3-5) years experience)
This is a starting phase of a replacement project, this person will be the first developer within development team (act as a lead developer)
– Vendor package, replacing a legacy system (in Global Wholesale Operations area).
– Integration, testing, knowledgeable and experiences with DevOps tools to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in SDLC.
– Be able to work with different teams; needs to be adaptable, be able to organize.
– Open technology, Core Java, interface technologies, e.g. JMS messaging, JSON, RESTful interfaces (needs to be really good in integration related technology and project experiences).
– Knowing Python would be helpful.
– Knowing Kafka would be helpful.
– Knowing how Agile model work and have good experience in Agile environment
Agile and DevOps team experience
Integrating 3rd party vendor products experience
Experience with onshore and offshore models
Experience with complex data, data mapping, user workflows and reporting
FI/Banking Industry experience
Degrees or certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Typical Day in Role
1. Act as an expert technical resource for problem analysis and solution implementation.
2. Support other development areas implementing integration solutions – provides technical expertise, guidance, advice and knowledge transfer to all staff on all aspects of integration and integration tools.
3. Develop cost effective and efficient applications to meet business objectives by analyzing user requirements, providing technical specifications and design and developing / maintaining programs according to standards.
4. Able to work within tight deadlines, which may result in additional work hours to meet project deliverables
5. Deal effectively with external vendors, business partners, internal stakeholders and management
6. Provide technical support to applications in production and during user acceptance testing.
7. Provide technical support to infrastructure teams to assist in resolving production issues.
8. Participate in systems implementation, planning, and documentation development.
9. Ability to work effectively in an Agile/Scrum environment and delivering changes in to regular sprint releases.
10. Provide expertise in conducting technical analysis and support for the project/product being delivered.
11. Implement new systems or enhancements by reviewing programs written by team members, establishing and executing system test procedures, developing implementation plan, developing the required program and system documentation and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as required.
12. The incumbent is also required to provide post implementation support and training to the computer operations staff on the production processing functionality.
13. Assist project leader or Manager by supervising more junior staff, providing backup support to the Project Leader or Manager, assisting with the development of detailed workplaces and monitoring progress against plan.
14. Provide technical guidance and review to other team members by conducting technical walkthroughs.
15. Keep current on rapidly changing technological trends, self-teach new technologies and maintain an understanding of the Divisions business and technology strategies
|Application Deadline||November 4, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||2 years|