?Our Client in the Telco industry is seeking a .Net Developer in Montreal area.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Site production, the successful candidate will contribute to the improvement of the online customer experience by implementing presentation layer changes to the clients website and interact with various technical and operational teams. Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Analyze and interpret new change request requirements to develop and implement high-quality enhancements in MVC ASP.NET on the website.
· Maintain existing applications by resolving defects that are identified to you by the incident manager
· Investigate to find the root cause of incidents or optimize response time
· Work with various teams involved in Site Operations and Site Production
· Execute and/or participate in unit, system, and integration tests
· Participate in process improvement initiatives
· Support clients website Content Management System (CMS) and associated tools
Required qualifications and experience:
· Computer science degree or equivalent
· Minimum 3+ years architecture, design and development experience creating Web-based applications using ASP/.NET
· Good knowledge of techniques and methodology of programming
· StrongDebugging skills. The candidate should be able find and identify bugs and problems in the application. This will require navigating and search through many systems making up the application over several technologies. These includedebugging with Visual Studio 2012/2013
· Proven problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to generate creative high-quality solutions to meet committed deadlines
· Detailed-oriented with strong time-management skills
· Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and work effectively as a member of a team
· Communication skill
The candidate will be required to keep up and send status reports on a regular basis, to keep the rest of the team informed.
The candidate will also be required to write technical document and submit bug tickets.
· Highly motivated with a proven ability to deliver
· Fully bilingual with strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong social media experience a plus
· HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, DHTML, XML
· Object-oriented application design & development framework
· .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET 4, CSHTML (Razor) MVC3, TFS, Visual Studio 2010) – Microsoft certified a plus.
· Experience with Content Management System (CMS)
· Web services experience
** English is a must have
** Microsoft.Net certification is a nice to have
** Agile Scrum experience is a nice to have
If interested, Please send your resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: due to volume of applications recieved, only qualified candidates will be contaced.
|Application Deadline||May 4, 2017|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|