MaxSys has immediate vacancies available for Associate Technicians with our West-End client.
Associate Technician Duties:
– Monitor equipment disruptions and perform fault clearances,
troubleshooting and maintenance of semi-automatic, high-
speed assembly lines, conveyor systems
– Maintain and troubleshoot fully automated pneumatic and
– Work on PLC and PC based equipment
– Perform measurements included in process monitoring of
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of
– College Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technician or
– Relevant work experience would be considered an asset
– Attentive with high accuracy for detail
– Effective communication skills in English imperative
– Clean criminal record
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to:
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting with you!
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|