Our Client in the Telco industry is seeking a Bilingual Network Design Coordinator (Huawei RAN/NSN) for their Mississauga office, for a 11 month contract, possible extension or permanency based on performance and business needs after initial contract.
Responsible for translating strategic initiatives to create design plans to implement strategic goals. Provide recommended physical and logical network design and detailed specifications. Ensure designs created meet the program requirements. Involved in project costing, scheduling, and resourcing.
1. Demonstrated experience working in the telecom industry with involvement in network design;
2. Undergraduate Degree or Certificate in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
3. Knowledge of NSN and Huawei RAN equipment.
4. Familiar with Cell-site build requirements
4. Bilingual, French and English
5. Good communication skills
To Apply, Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Deadline||March 2, 2018|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|