Our Client in the Telco industry is seeking a Bilngual Security Analyst
· Participate in the design, development and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation.
· Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
· Develop, implement, and enforce security strategies, policies and procedures.
· Analyze, recommend and implement security technologies such as firewalls, IDS (network and server), certificates and PKI.
· Identity and Access Management tools such as Sailpoint is an asset
· Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems
· Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy creation
· Expert understanding of routing and network protocols
· Undergraduate degree
· Knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools such as Sailpoint is an asset.
If Interested, Please send your resume To: email@example.com
|Application Deadline||May 3, 2017|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|