?Our Client in the Telco industry is searching for a Bilingual Telco Network Analyst.
Reporting to the manager, the incumbent of this position is responsible for the assurance and delivery of data network services for the client.
· Analyze complex problems and incidents reported to minimize impact on the client.
· Provide support(coaching) to TSA 1
· Detect and analyze deterioration of network conditions by suggesting recommendations.
· Coordinate the implementation of new technology. Manage the networks modification control process. Prepare all the changes about implementation of the network
· Collaborate with engineers, architect and project manager and the client during the project.
· Act as the principal contact for the client during an expertise demand.
· Performs up-to-date patterns when required
Knowledge and Special Qualifications
· Diploma of Collegial Studies in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering with a specialty in Telecommunications or equivalent.
· Five (5) years experience in multiprotocol internetworking.
· Knowledge in internetworking with routers and switches, LAN/WAN systems, and data communication software programming.
· Knowledge of network protocols and network management systems such as : TCP/IP, routing protocols: BGP, OSPF,etc.. ,MPLS, ATM, Netbios, VPN, WiFi, HDLC, VoIP, sniffer, BigIp (f5), Nexxus
· Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCVP)
· Decision-making skills
· Efficiency under pressure
· Problem-solving skills
· Organisational skills
· Team spirit
To Apply please send your resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Deadline||May 18, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|